Partnership is several people joining together to accomplish a task or meet a need that is greater than what they could do on their own.
When you give to Divine Life Embassy International you:
- Share the Glorious Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to unreached people in every corner of Marsabit County through Radio Programmes on Sifa and BHB Chalbi FM based in Marsabit town and Dukana town respectively
- Help us raise young and vibrant believers all over Marsabit County through our Discipleship Programmes that is running in over 13 high schools in Marsabit County.
- Help us plant Churches in unreached areas in Marsabit County.
- Raise Disciples for Jesus through School of Discipleship that reaches different churches in Marsabit County.
- Will mentor and Equip Youths through Y.E.S Conference.
WAYS YOU CAN GIVE:
Sharing your Wealth
GIVE THROUGH PAYPAL:
Click on the below button to give to our ministry through PayPal
Sharing your Time
Put your time, energy and skills towards a worthy cause. Meet enthusiastic likeminded people and enjoy new experiences. Become a volunteer at Divine Life Ministry! Volunteering at Divine Life Ministry is a two-way street. You share however much time you can, when you can. We provide you spiritual training, a pleasant environment and work that fulfils you. Visit our Sanctuary or contact us via mail on email@example.com or via phone on +254-743-85-0881 to find out more on how you can help our Ministry.
Give in Kind
Did you know that you can sow noncash gifts into the kingdom?
Quality goods deserve a second life. This gifts include; books, toys, clothes, furniture, Audio Recorders, Projectors, Laptops, Tablets, Motor Bikes, Vehicles, Land or other items you no longer need to make an in-kind donation to Divine Life Ministry. Every item you give to or buy from one us helps bring the Word of God to those who need it the most in the Lands of Marsabit and beyond.
Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for your food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousness;) Being enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us thanksgiving to God. 2 Co 9:10-11